A custom corporate BPMS with an integrated intracorporate portal has been developed for monitoring, managing and interacting between managers, the company, production and the design department, based on the MegaDesk system.
Project composition and features of BPM development
- We have developed a custom BPM system that meets all the requirements and standards of the company.
- BPM has a modular microservice architecture.
- The system is implemented in compliance with all international and corporate software security standards.
- The BPM system uses only the functionality necessary for the company, the interface is not overloaded with graphics, terminology and irrelevant functions, since the project is completely focused on the client's tasks.
- BPM completely solves the issue of communication, setting tasks, monitoring deadlines with the script, functionality and software necessary for the company.
- BPM is connected with external services, production and 1C of the company, in addition, it is possible to expand integrations based on a custom API.
- A unique API has been developed to implement non-standard integrations.
- The FEFCO and GALIA catalogs are integrated into the system, to optimize the work of employees and a clearer statement of tasks.
- The interface has been developed.
- BPM uses the option of graphic and color statuses to speed up the response of contractors and applicants.
- In BPM, access rights are divided into several types: applicants, managers and executors.
- A complex reporting system has been integrated for the department and for each individual performer.
- BPM can be functionally complicated and transformed into ERP.
- Development Management BPM is part of the overall CRM system of the company.
- BPM is adapted to work from mobile devices.
BPM was developed and integrated into the company in 3 months.
The visualization of the system has not been disclosed due to the NDA.