Teamwork system MegaDesk
Track, control, organize the support and maintenance process.
Teamwork. The control. Support.
A system for organizing support and maintenance of any processes based on Help Desk and Service Desk technologies.
- IT support;
- AXO and registration of incoming correspondence;
- Remote commands;
- Service services;
- Designers task management;
- Support services;
The MegaDesk system is designed for convenient and transparent operation of any process for support and maintenance of a client / process / service.
Two groups interact on the platform: performers and applicants. Each of them sees the load of the team, the general queue of applications and the status for each of them.
How MegaDesk works
- The applicant / client creates a request for work / troubleshooting according to the basic template.
- The support team reviews the request, clarifies details without assigning a responsible person.
- After updating the data, the support team takes the request for work and appoints a person responsible for execution.
- The applicant / client sees the status of the application, can correspond with the contractor in the internal chat.
- A closed application can be accepted or returned for revision.
- A transparent system with a common queue of applications - the loading of the command is visible to all applicants.
- Internal chat with the executor of the application eliminates the need for correspondence via e-mail and other channels.
- Mobility. The ability to control the process and process applications anywhere, anytime.
- The history of applications for the executor and the applicant.
- Internal database of ready-made solutions / materials / answers.
- Increasing the priority of applications.
- Customization of any processes and functions for each client.
Developer: VIMS Communication