The brand name was not disclosed due to the NDA.
Comprehensive project for control and monitoring of dealer retail prices for a major European electrical manufacturer.
The parser system consists of 4 main blocks
- Data collection unit from donors (parsing). Performs data aggregation and storage of configured parameters for each site. A distinctive feature of the parsing system is a logical tool to bypass the protection of donor sites.
- Data processing and analysis unit. Analyzes the collected information, compares prices, analyzes dynamics, and also allows you to upload data to Excel.
- Monitoring unit. Monitors the performance of each parser, monitors the critical parameters of the servers of the data collection unit and the data processing unit, in case of an error, sends a notification to the technical support employee.
- Operator's workplace. Displaying operational summary information in a dashboard, uploading reporting data to Excel, adaptation for mobile devices.
- Automatic threshold tracking (upper / lower limit);
- Automatic notification of the responsible person about price changes;
- Integration with 1C;
- Integration with dealers through basic data exchange channels;
- Loading additional data for analysis.
Project technical support from VIMS
- Monitoring data parsing modules from third-party sites;
- Restoring the functionality of parsing modules from source sites;
- Technical support for the analytics and reporting complex;
- Data aggregator technical support;
- Elimination of technical problems of the complex;
- Monitoring the performance of the server part of the analytics and reporting complex;
- Monitoring the health of the server side of the data aggregator;
- Backup of the software part and the database of the analytics complex;
- Backup of the software part and the data aggregator database;
- Analyzing the possibility of connecting external data donor sites;
- Advising a customer on how to work in the analytics module.