A custom BPM system for managing ASO-infrastructure for the Kolomna plant (JSC "Transmashholding") has been implemented.
The BPM system was developed jointly with the IT and ASO departments of the Kolomna plant and includes all the necessary functionality for managing the infrastructure of the ASO enterprise.
The development of a BPM system and internal functionality is based on a project technical assignment, with detailing and visualization of each process.
Features of the BPM system
- Increased security requirements and compliance with all necessary corporate and international software development standards.
- The BPM system allows not only complete control of the entire infrastructure, but also interact with the employees of the enterprise.
- Within the system, a script for submitting applications and generating appeals to the ASO department from the company's employees is implemented.
- For the management and employees of the ASO department, a system of visual monitoring and complex filtering has been installed for any required parameter, process or appeal.
- The system allows you to quickly respond and give feedback on the problem.
- A system of alerts and notifications for the company's employees has been installed.
- BPM allows you to track the consistency of equipment problems and make decisions on replacement.
- The functionality of the BPM system allows you to integrate the Internet of Things and create a digital twin for any enterprise object.
- BPM-system allows you to connect any necessary software and IT-process.
- The management of the enterprise is given access to the reporting and loading of the ASO department, as well as to the work of each individual employee who is part of the department.
- Simple and intuitive interface.
Other materials and system interface are not disclosed in connection with the NDA.
The system is based on the MegaDesk platform.