The brand name was not disclosed due to the NDA.
Features of the project
To obtain additional competitive advantages, the optimization of the control system of sales offices of a large dealer network (more than 1000 points) for the sale of composite building materials was carried out.
Uncontrolled price variations on the part of dealers made it impossible to build a clear and effective strategy for promoting products on the Russian market.
Different pricing policies and lack of control made it difficult to properly position the brand in Russia and the CIS.
Solution and development
Development and launch of a custom monitoring and control system for dealerships selling products in the regions of presence.
- A system for controlling the prices of product sales in the dealer network in Russia (more than 1000 points) has been designed.
- An analytical software package has been developed to monitor the status of the dealer's online site, control the presence of commodity items and their value in retail.
- A mechanism for tracking the average daily cost of products by dealer has been implemented.
- A mechanism has been introduced to notify the responsible person on the part of the manufacturer about the achievement of threshold values (excess prices, duplicate prices, etc.).
- Costs for price monitoring were reduced by 95%
- Sales of products increased by 35%
- Reduced advertising costs by 15%